Re: [TexasCzechs] Sophie raising birds

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 12:32 PM
      Hi Mary Ann
      Yes i remember her and the birds  in the backyard
      No i was there when her Mom got sick Sophie died to year later ?
      Alive Michnal came to our dance i thinks it was at KC Hall in Wharton
      I know Justin's She married LV  Keptra  and they still live in Clute,Tex
      it Think we are Cousin ,i have The Tony Janaks Polka Band
      LV & Justin's had 50 Year wedding Annivernary in Clute
      we did not play  Bobby Jones Band  my old buddy
      we play a lot Battle Dance church picnic &  at Hall Bobby Jones                                                                           was at tha Annivemary also
      Do you know if they found Bobby? the was from Wharton also
      Tony Janak

      From: Mary Ann Wisian <maryannwisian@ yahoo.com>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 12:15 AM

      My Grandpa's name was Joe Michna and my dad's name was Anton but everybody called him Tony.  I remember going to Yoakum as a kid.  We used to visit this lady my dad called "Aunt Pauline" I believe.  She lived in a big Victorian style house and she had this big aviary in her backyard.