obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2011
      Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

      Dec. 30, 1914 — Nov. 23, 2001

      CALDWELL — Services for Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens, 86, of Caldwell are set for 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Strickland Funeral Home Chapel in Caldwell.

      The Rev. Henry Beseda will officiate. Burial will be in the Caldwell Masonic Cemetery.

      Mrs. Ahrens died Friday at St. Joseph Manor in Bryan.

      She was born in the Frenstat community of Burleson County.

      She was preceded in death by her husband, Alton Fritz Ahrens.

      Survivors include numerous nieces and nephews.

      Bryan-College Station Eagle -

    • Tony Janak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Hi Rosemary Ermis
        I do not get  E-mail from Texas Czechs on redular front
        page,
        It all come on Spam E-mail mostly your Rosemary
        you sure are doing a good job on Obit
        do you have any more obit on the Urbish my mom has 2 brothers buried there
        in Dubina Then all Urbish moved to  St Marys near aHallettsville. Tex
        Tony Janak

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

          There are a few more Urbish, but they won't be posted until the end of the year.

          Rosemary

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
            Thanks Rosemary