Koncaba

  • G Martisek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Message
      Does anyone have a clue as to where in the  Czech Republic these families may have come?

      I have a Catherine Koncaba marrying Anton Koudelka as a possible sister to one of my husband's relatives.  On their information, I have noted that they were originated inMernadice v Cechach.  However, when I search for this town, it appears that it should be Bernartice.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Gerri