Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Eugene Thomas "Duck" Janak

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2011
      Hi Rosemary
      I remember  Duck & his Wife come to our Dance at 6 mile Hall near Port Lavaca Tex
      they like to dance his wife like to play the sex so we let her play few songs with us
      the hall burn down 10 year later never rebult.
      Duck & wife move near Sweet Home about 1990 & Duck came to see us at
      Sweet Home Hall went we play untill he died good man he love to dance Sing along with the band
      Thank
      Tony Janak

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2011
        Hi Rosemary
        Do you have Obit on Eugene Tomas Janak Wife ?
        Tony J

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2011

          I think she is still alive.  She is not mentioned among the dead in the obit, and I couldn't find that she was dead.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2011