Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Steve Janak

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2011
      When Dad got out of the 8 grade he then sing up and got he diploma 1920
      I have a picture of LL Cook himself, I will scan it and send to you
      Tony

      From: Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] obit: Steve Janak
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 1:48 AM

      HALLETTSVILLE, Aug. 22.-- Services will be Saturday at St. Mary's for Steve Janak, 39, proprietor of the Hallettsville Electric Company, who was killed in the crash of his plane near town Wednesday.

      He is survived by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Val Janak, of Wied, and nine brothers and sisters.

      San Antonio Express, Saturday, August 23, 1941

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis