adding information

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      How does one add information to the database? Thanks. Phil Vitek
    • cindyneal@gvtc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 8:47 AM
        All our new members are added under moderation, until they have posted a few messages.  When you are changed to unmoderated, you will have the ability.

        Cindy Neal

        How does one add information to the database? Thanks. Phil Vitek

        No virus found in this message.