obit: Emil Janek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Emil Janek, 71, of Penelope, died at 4:30 a.m. at a local hospital.

      Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday at Czech Moravian Brethren Church, West, Rev. Albert Mitchatek officiating, burial in Tobela (?) Cemetery.  The body will lie in state at the church one hour before services.

      Survivors:  His Widow, Mrs. Annie Janek; two sons, Emil Janek Jr. of West, Henry Janek of Dallas; three daughters, Mrs. Regina(?) Adamcik of West, Mrs. Lillie Mae Nors (?) of Mt. Calm, Mrs. Dorothy Hutyra of Bellmead; one brother, _____ Victor Janek of Penelope; seven grandchildren.

      Active pallbearers, Ed Janek, Adolph Janek, Jerry Novotny, Sidney Janek, Joe _. F___, Daniel Janek.

      Aderhold Funeral Home, West.

      Waco News-Tribune, Saturday, Jan. 19, 1957

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis
    • Katherine Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2011

        It is Tobola Cemetery . I’ll look up the pall bearers. This was my dad’s uncle.

        Kathy Horak Smith