obit: Mrs. Joe J. Janecka

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 9:47 PM
      Mrs. Emil Slubar of this section, who was in San Antonio for treatment, preceding an operation, was called home a few days ago by the death of her mother, Mrs. Joe J. Janecka of the Holman section, who passed away Monday, following a heart attack.  The funeral took place Wednesday morning in the Dubina Cemetery, Rev. Jos. Szymanski officiating.

      Mrs. Janecka was a beloved, good woman, wife and mother, greatly like by a large circle of friends, and her death is deeply and sincerely deplored.  She was about 60 years of age, we understand.

      Our heartfelt sympathy is extended her bereaved ones.

      Weimar Mercury, Friday, December 7, 1934

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis