obit: Nell Mae Nobles Janca Martin

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Nell M. (Janca) Martin
      Our Loving Mother Nell M. (Janca) Martin, 82, of Waco, passed away Saturday, Dec. 20, 2008, at a local care facility.

      Graveside services will be 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 23, at Osage Cemetery with Pastor Ed Newman officiating. The family will receive visitors 6 to 8 p.m. Monday Dec. 22, Pecan Grove Funeral Home 3124 Robinson Dr. in Waco.

      Nell was born April 20, 1926, in Tuxedo Texas, to Lonnie and Ellie (Mashburn) Nobles.

      In 1946, she married the love of her life, E.J. Janca , and were married for 46 years. She worked for the U.S.D.A as an inspector for 32 years. She was a faithful member of the Full Gospel Assembly Church in Waco, were she met and married J.C. Martin in 2004.

      She is preceded in death by her parents; four brothers; three sisters; her children's father, E.J. Janca ; second husband, J.C. Martin; and a grandchild, John Lester Moreland.

      She is survived by four daughters, Carol Moreland and husband, Bob of Gatesville, Beverly Menefee and husband, Jim of Lorena, Debra Garner and husband, Ron of Robinson, and Kathy Cole and husband, Randy of Gatesville; 10 grandchildren; nine step- grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.

      Nells entire family were the lights of her life. The family would like to thank St Catherine and Providence hospice for the kindness and care of our precious mother through her illness. Special thanks to nurses Connie and Jack, and her faithful friend Louise. April 20, 1926 - December 20, 2008
      Waco Tribune-Herald - (Dec/22/2008)