obit: Neva Gaye Shoemake Jarma

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011

      Neva Gaye Jarma

      On January 5, 2008 we lost a great woman. After a long battle with cancer, Neva Gaye Jarma peacefully passed away in her sleep.

      Neva was a loving, caring, and selfless person. Her dedication to her family and to God marked her as someone to admire and someone who set a great example of how we are to live our lives.

      Born June 25, 1947, in Alvin, Texas to Oscar and Grey Shoemake, she was the first of three children. Along with her family, they grew up devout Jehovah's Witnesses. On June 25, 1960 she dedicate her life to her God Jehovah, and his son Jesus Christ.

      Neva married John Daniel "Danny" Jarma of Temple, TX on June 27, 1964. Neva and Danny had two sons, Timothy Daniel and Michael Paul.

      Neva is survived by her husband Danny, sons Tim and Mike, their wives Yolanda and Audrey. grandchildren Timothy Erik, Shawn, Stacy, and Tyler. Also Neva is survived by her father Oscar, her brothers Johnny and Mark, their wives JoAn and Patricia, and their children Micah, Stephanie, Philip and Courtney.

      Memorial services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Saturday January 12 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses at 1353 Wald Rd in New Braunfels, TX.

      Published January 11, 2008

      New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung - (Jan/12/2008