FRANK BUZEK (1860-1935), AGNES HERMIS BUSEK (1863-1932)

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
      frank buzek is buried in the ammannsville cemetery and agnes is buried in bryan, texas. their children are: emil frank; frank; rudolph; louis; julie; agnes; william henry; sophie; joseph; henrietta; and betsy or bettie. frank and agnes buzek lived in fayette, fort bend, wharton and brazos counties. i have found some of their children buried in nada, texas. is anyone related to this family??? need some help. i have frank dying in hallettsville and buried in ammannsville. Frank's grave does not have a tombstone and i found him in the church internment records. i am unable to find a death certificate for him. please help me if you have any info. thank you. angelina
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
        Hi Charles,

        I am related to this family.  Frank's wife was Agnes Ermis.  Give me a couple of days to put some information together for you.

        Rosemary Ermis

        frank buzek is buried in the ammannsville cemetery and agnes is buried in bryan, texas. their children are: emil frank; frank; rudolph; louis; julie; agnes; william henry; sophie; joseph; henrietta; and betsy or bettie. frank and agnes buzek lived in fayette, fort bend, wharton and brazos counties. i have found some of their children buried in nada, texas. is anyone related to this family??? need some help. i have frank dying in hallettsville and buried in ammannsville. Frank's grave does not have a tombstone and i found him in the church internment records. i am unable to find a death certificate for him. please help me if you have any info. thank you. angelina

      • Tommy
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
          Hi,  Frank and Agnes are great grandparents. Call me anytime if you want. 214-399-9758

          Tom Buzek