kovar

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18 11:31 AM
           Just a note on the John and Mary Kovar family.  They were members of
      the Six Mile Presbyerian.   I have some of the records in my possession and
      checked.  At  least member in 1944, 1945. and 1946.

      Mrs Kovar 1947,1948

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://czechfamilyties.homestead.com/familyties.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        There is a lady researching kovar.  here is a Link to the message she posted.

        darlene baker

        http://genforum.genealogy.com/czech/messages/3242.html

      • darlenbaker@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2001
          Ps   The Kovar's are in the Shillerville Cem. . The link is provided in my
          previous  email  SUB:  Dusek family tree

          darlene