Re: Daniel & Mildred Mohel from Houston

  • nancydajoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011

      My goodness, I have not been on this website in a few years...

      and I jsut saw this question from "livanec" ...

      The answer is yes, I do know Daniel & Mildred Mohel

      from Houston Tx.

      Daniel Mohel is my first cousin, even though I am only 53 years old

      and he is in his late 70's .

      If you are still around, how do you know them?

      Peace, Nancy Mohel