obit: John R. Kaderka

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      Granger, Feb. 23.-- Funeral services for John R. Kaderka, Sr., 73, were held here with burial in the Granger Catholic cemetery, the Rev. John Vanicek and the Rev. Frank Matusik officiating.

      He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Agnes Kaderka; two daughters, Mrs. Robert Fojtik and Mrs. Lad Bartosh, both of Granger; nine sons, Ed Kaderka, R.J. Kaderka, Jr., Louis, Adolph, Anton, Steve, Willie, Albert and Emil Kaderka; 37 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.

      Weimar Mercury, Friday, February 27, 1942

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis
    • vmichna
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
        Does anybody know this person's parents or any of his siblings? I have a Josef Kaderka b 1873 in Frenstat who was married to Anezka Pustejovsky in Granger in 1897. I was just wondering if it was the same family.

        Thanks,

        Valorie Michna
        Researching Michna, Sasin, Holain, and Pitlik

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Rosemary Ermis" <roseermis@...> wrote:

        > Granger, Feb. 23.-- Funeral services for John R. Kaderka, Sr., 73, were held here with burial in the Granger Catholic cemetery, the Rev. John Vanicek and the Rev. Frank Matusik officiating.
        >
        > He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Agnes Kaderka; two daughters, Mrs. Robert Fojtik and Mrs. Lad Bartosh, both of Granger; nine sons, Ed Kaderka, R.J. Kaderka, Jr., Louis, Adolph, Anton, Steve, Willie, Albert and Emil Kaderka; 37 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
        >
        > Weimar Mercury, Friday, February 27, 1942
        >
        > Submitted by Rosemary Ermis

      • j_carpenter76501
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Rosemary Ermis" <roseermis@...> wrote:

          > Granger, Feb. 23.-- Funeral services for John R. Kaderka, Sr., 73, were held here with burial in the Granger Catholic cemetery, the Rev. John Vanicek and the Rev. Frank Matusik officiating.
          >
          > He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Agnes Kaderka; two daughters, Mrs. Robert Fojtik and Mrs. Lad Bartosh, both of Granger; nine sons, Ed Kaderka, R.J. Kaderka, Jr., Louis, Adolph, Anton, Steve, Willie, Albert and Emil Kaderka; 37 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
          >
          > Weimar Mercury, Friday, February 27, 1942
          >
          > Submitted by Rosemary Ermis

          My great grandfather was Josef Kaderka. My mother Louise Kaderka Lott does not know of a John R. Kaderka. It was Josef who died in 1942.
          Janet Carpenter.