UPDATE ON NEW BOOK

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      i got an email on the "new dr simicek book" that i told the group about in an earlier email. the book is a "manuscript" (looked like a computer printout). i was told that the "manuscript" was given to one lucky person who brought it to the conference in caldwell. the book/manuscript had "not for sale" on it. maybe that nice person will bring it back to the next conference. i found it on a round table in their traveling library. i did manage to copy 31 selected pages of it for my ammannsville book and so far have found one more burial that i did not have in my book. the pages are not numbered. i hope nobody gets upset with me about my email but i believe in sharing information so we all benefit in our genealogy research. if another lucky person gets another copy maybe they can share it with us. angelina