Re: Opava archives

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2011
      I don't see Anton Orsak listed in the Nový Hrozenkov marriage index records. Do you know if they were married in Nový Hrozenkov? I do see some Anton's born there in the index but there are a few around the year 1841. To be accurate on the right one would have to have info from the marriage record.

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@...> wrote:

      > Thank you so much. I have tried several times but I just can't read it.
      >  There are some dates and names of Grandparents I would love to have.
      > Anton Orsak b abt 1841 in Novy Hrozenkov and Anna Urban b abt 1843 and same
      > city. I don't have any info on either's parents.
      >
      > Karel Matej Susila was born Feb 24 1878 in Vizovice and I need dates for his
      > parents Josef Susil b abt 1839 in Vizvice and mother Rosina Brdusikova b abt
      > 1840 (unsure of city)
      > Josef Susila b bef 1824 wife Anna Halla b bef 1823 unsure of city
      > Frank Susily born Vizovice and wife Marianny Slovackove b Vizovice
      > Antonin Manak  wife Veronica Rosenzwieg (my grandma Agnes was born in Hovezi Dec
      > 22 1884 and these are her parents)Her sisters were Rose Manak, Anna Manak
      > Thanks for any help you can provide..lois
      > Lois Petter Pereira
      > Researching Petter, Vitek, Bartos, Papez, Polasek, Kostelnik, Rada, Hlavica,
      > Orsak, Urban, Susil, Manak, Rosenzwieg, Brdusikova, Halla, Psencikove,
      > Slovakove, Susila, Susily

    • G Martisek
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 19, 2011
        Message
        I was not able to get into the archives yesterday either.  However, today (Saturday) it came up like always.

        Gerri