Re: [TexasCzechs] NEW BOOK, EMIGRATION FROM MORAVIA TO AMERICA, 1850--1918

  • G Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      Does anybody have access to this book?  If so, I would like for a "look-up" please?

      Gilbert Bohuslav

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        I do not have access but I sent MuDr Josef Simicek an email requesting a list of the his books still available and their cost. When I get this I will post this tomorrow night...lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        Does anybody have access to this book?  If so, I would like for a "look-up" please?

        Gilbert Bohuslav

        while in caldwell at the texas czech genealogy society conference, i discovered a new book by Dr. Josef Simicek, 2010. the book title is emigraton from moravia to america, 1850-1918, I. region novy jicin, with 2010 on the cover. the book is by last name, first name, birthdate, place of birth, ship info, cemetery and notes (mostly parents and/or marriage, etc.) unbelievable...alot more info i needed for my research. the book was in their traveling library at their conference. i did not know this new book existed. angelina

      • Ty Wenglar
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
          If you get it please include where we go to order one.  Thanks.

          Ty

          I do not have access but I sent MuDr Josef Simicek an email requesting a list of the his books still available and their cost. When I get this I will post this tomorrow night...lois

          Lois Petter Pereira

          Does anybody have access to this book?  If so, I would like for a "look-up" please?

          Gilbert Bohuslav

          while in caldwell at the texas czech genealogy society conference, i discovered a new book by Dr. Josef Simicek, 2010. the book title is emigraton from moravia to america, 1850-1918, I. region novy jicin, with 2010 on the cover. the book is by last name, first name, birthdate, place of birth, ship info, cemetery and notes (mostly parents and/or marriage, etc.) unbelievable...alot more info i needed for my research. the book was in their traveling library at their conference. i did not know this new book existed. angelina

        • Julie & Wes Matus
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
            We're interested in the book too.
            Julie & Wes