Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Opava archives

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2011
      Thank you so much. I have tried several times but I just can't read it.
       There are some dates and names of Grandparents I would love to have.
      Anton Orsak b abt 1841 in Novy Hrozenkov and Anna Urban b abt 1843 and same city. I don't have any info on either's parents.

      Karel Matej Susila was born Feb 24 1878 in Vizovice and I need dates for his parents Josef Susil b abt 1839 in Vizvice and mother Rosina Brdusikova b abt 1840 (unsure of city)
      Josef Susila b bef 1824 wife Anna Halla b bef 1823 unsure of city
      Frank Susily born Vizovice and wife Marianny Slovackove b Vizovice
      Antonin Manak  wife Veronica Rosenzwieg (my grandma Agnes was born in Hovezi Dec 22 1884 and these are her parents)Her sisters were Rose Manak, Anna Manak
      Thanks for any help you can provide..lois
      Lois Petter Pereira

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 19, 2011
        Message
        I was not able to get into the archives yesterday either.  However, today (Saturday) it came up like always.

        Gerri