Re: [TexasCzechs] NEW BOOK, EMIGRATION FROM MORAVIA TO AMERICA, 1850--1918

  • Ty Wenglar
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      Any idea where the book can be purchased?

      Thx.

      Ty

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        Does anybody have access to this book?  If so, I would like for a "look-up" please?

        Gilbert Bohuslav

        while in caldwell at the texas czech genealogy society conference, i discovered a new book by Dr. Josef Simicek, 2010. the book title is emigraton from moravia to america, 1850-1918, I. region novy jicin, with 2010 on the cover. the book is by last name, first name, birthdate, place of birth, ship info, cemetery and notes (mostly parents and/or marriage, etc.) unbelievable...alot more info i needed for my research. the book was in their traveling library at their conference. i did not know this new book existed. angelina

      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
          I do not have access but I sent MuDr Josef Simicek an email requesting a list of the his books still available and their cost. When I get this I will post this tomorrow night...lois

          Lois Petter Pereira

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
            If you get it please include where we go to order one.  Thanks.

            Ty

            I do not have access but I sent MuDr Josef Simicek an email requesting a list of the his books still available and their cost. When I get this I will post this tomorrow night...lois

            Lois Petter Pereira

            Does anybody have access to this book?  If so, I would like for a "look-up" please?

            Gilbert Bohuslav

            while in caldwell at the texas czech genealogy society conference, i discovered a new book by Dr. Josef Simicek, 2010. the book title is emigraton from moravia to america, 1850-1918, I. region novy jicin, with 2010 on the cover. the book is by last name, first name, birthdate, place of birth, ship info, cemetery and notes (mostly parents and/or marriage, etc.) unbelievable...alot more info i needed for my research. the book was in their traveling library at their conference. i did not know this new book existed. angelina

          • Julie & Wes Matus
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
              We're interested in the book too.
              Julie & Wes