Asking for recommendations for Prague

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Greetings and best wishes in the New Year!
      I am planning to visit Prague with my daughter and friends for 4 days in April 2011.  We are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment close to the Center of Prague with parking availability.  We will be coming from Germany and will have 2 cars to park while we explore Prague.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Illona Morris
      4601 Cypert Rd.
      Yukon, OK 73099

      405 354 6819