Re: [TexasCzechs] Immigrant database submissions

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:22:43 -0500 "A. J. Bujnoch" <ajbuj@...>
      writes:

      > What I really want to know is -- How are we supposed to submit the
      > names of our ancestors for the data base submissions? Just those
      > born in Moravia? Advise with a short example.
      -----------------------------
      Dear AJ,
      The Immigrant Database is for entering any of your ancestors that came
      from the crown lands of Bohemia - Moravia - Silesia - Slovakia.
      On Friday, April 14 there will be a Czech Genealogy Database for all
      other ancestors.

      Go to: www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs. Then click on Database,
      select the "Czech Immigrants" database and begin entering your immigrant
      information. If you do not have all information, just leave blank or
      write n/a (not available) where appropriate.

      Example follows:

      Surname (Maiden Name) Bujnoch
      Immigrant's Full Name (Married Name) Jan Frantisek Bujnoch
      Immigrant's Date of Birth (YYYY-MMM-DD) 1873-APR-01
      Immigrant's Village of Origin Rychaltice, Moravia
      Immigrant's Ship Name n/a
      Immigrant's Date of Arrival in USA (YYYY-MMM-DD) n/a
      Immigrant's Port of Arrival in USA New York
      Immigrant's First Address in USA Austin Co., TX
      Your Email Address ajbuj@...
      Your Name A J Bujnoch

      If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/

      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs