Stastny novy rok!

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      Perhaps this is more than you need to know about sauerkraut...

      http://www.iarelative.com/recipe/sauer.htm

      Is pork and sauerkraut part of your menu for January 1?

      Greg
    • Paula Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Yep, Ham, black-eye peas, sauerkraut, mexican/regular cornbread.  paulasmaggie

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011

          Had our Sauerkraut yesterday & ham, black-eyed peas & spicy cornbread today. good luck shall abound.  ;>)