obit: Mary Forrestine Sherwood Kochak

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      MARY FORRESTINE SHERWOOD KOCHAK, age 82, passed away peacefully at home on September 18, 2010 surrounded by loved ones. A native Houstonian, she attended Massey Business School before devoting her time to raising her family.

      She is survived by her daughters, Stephanie S. Smith, Marsaline M. Kochak-Adams and husband Jacky Adams Sr., and Kathleen K. Kochak; grandchildren, Johnny and Shonna McCarver, Charles and Kenneth Parker, Christine Hernandez, Dock Richardson, Kristen "Isra" Jabarin and Matthew "Benny" Smith; great grandchildren, Christian, Madison, Isaiah, Peyton, Skye, Sebastian, Kassidy, Jazlyn, Brea, Jeremiah, Kaiden, Khalil, Abiyya, Hamman and Benny Jr.; her only brother, John H. LaBouve and wife Carol; and a long lost sister, Barbara Jo Sherwood.

      Friends are invited to visit with the family from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, September 25, 2010 at Eickenhorst Funeral Services, 1712 N. Frazier, St. 115, Conroe, TX, where a 2 p.m. prayer service will be held. Those wishing to post tributes to the family may do so at www.eickenhorstfuneral.com.

      Although gone from our sight, you will never be forgotten. We love you "our kindest Angel in Heaven

      The Courier of Montgomery County