Re: [TexasCzechs] Old records

  • Robert and Nancy
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
      I forgot to mention that I also found a death record for Vavrince Levek who would have been a brother to your grandpa.  He died on February 2, 1882 at the age of 6 months, 26 days.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
        Nancy,
        Thanks for taking the time to find those records on my family.  I had all of them with the exception of the marriage record.  I hadn't given that a thought to find the marriage record, since I have been searching for those elusive birth records of granddad Matous Levek.  I really want to have the proof of where he was really born.  For some reason, the records that my mother had, states that he was born in Prague.

        I guess the birth records are not on line for that year just yet.  If you ever see them come on line, please notify me, just in case that I don't look often enough.

        Joe Levek

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010

          Thanks Gilbert!  I'll give this a try.

          Nancy Schmidt
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
            I'm glad I could help.  Wish we could have found the birth record also :-)

            Nancy Schmidt