Westfest

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
      Isn't Labor Day Lick Skillet Days in Fayetteville also?

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorm, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges,
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        Dear members,

        I am getting ready to head out to the Westfest parade. A little bit early to
        get the float ready to be judged. I hope anyone who can make will be able to
        see our festival today and tomorrow. Please visit me at the Cultural
        Amphitheater with the genealogy items. I will be wearing an authentic kroj.
        Everyone have a safe Labor Day Weekend.

        Jana M. Vaculik
        Senior Editor, Highland Herald
        Recording Secretary, Phi Theta Kappa
        Texas Czechs List: Vaculik, Thal, Simcik, Valchar, Rojik, Pistek

      • Alphonse Polansky
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
          Web site for Westfest.   www.westfest.com

        • CWarschak@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
                I will be a member of the "ice crew" at Westfest on Friday night and Saturday (making sure that the pivo stays cold).  I'll also be sampling some of the pivo (have to be sure that I am doing a good job keeping it cold, you know).
                If any of the members of this list see me come by and say hello.
                My shift will be finished at 2:00 p. m. on Saturday so after that time I will be wandering around the grounds enjoying the music and other festivities.
                Hope to see some of y'all there.

                Carroll Warschak
          • Edward Kadlecek
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
              While we are on that subject, my band, ED KADLECEK and THE FUN BUNCH, will
              be playing Saturday on the WEST PAVILION Stage from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. Come
              over and request your favorite tunes and also say hello.

              Thanks,
              Ed and Marlene