Catherine Kudela

  • cmitchellbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      Anyone heard of her? Born abt. 1826 Moravia, died 1904 in Fayette County Texas. This is from an old family tree dated abt. 1980. This is my 3rd great grandmother on my Daddy's side.

      I'm not sure if this is her maiden name. It shows to be and she married John L. Tatalak. I have no information on him except his name.

      They had a daughter Anna C Tatalak that married Franz Dymke. Anna was born in 1850 Germany. (this is from Census records). I have found marriage records for them. She remarried a Charles Ryan. I can find her in 1900 and Charles has passed. I have a lot more info on her.

      I know families normally traveled in groups. I haven't located any children from Catherine & John besides Anna.

      This family tree has been an eye opener for me. Daddy never told me he had German or Czech on his side of the family. It was always Scot/Irish.

      I thought I'd put this out and see if anyone might recognize her & her husband.
      Thx,
      Charlotte