obit: I. P. Krenek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      I. P. Krenek, 80, retired farmer and businessman of Crosby, died at 5:30 a.m. today at a Baytown hospital.

      Funeral arrangements will be announced by Crosby Funeral Home.

      Krenek came to Crosby in 1912 from Fayetteville and farmed for several years.  He then built the Krenek Brothers Gin which he operated until he retired in 19_9.

      Survivors include a daughter, Mrs. George Harris of Beaumont; and two sons, Christian and L.E. Krenek, both of Crosby.

      Other survivors are two sisters, Mrs. Agnes Franta of Crosby and Mrs. W.C. Ruska of LaGrange; two brothers, R.F. Krenek of Sioux City, Iowa, and Dr. Emil Krenek of Fort Scott, Kansas; seven grandchildren and one great grandson.

      Baytown Sun, Friday, February 22, 1952

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis