Re: [TexasCzechs] Hillje SPJST Hall. (Photo)

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2010
       Great site. Unfortunatley there is no mention of the Hillje SPJST Hall.

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 3, 2010
        hmmmm!   MIKE AHLSTROM, Victoria---!  Can someone ask him if he was any kin to the Ahlstrom's  that lived on Lockhill Rd. in San Antonio, Tx--(Northside of town)----   they were our neighbors in the 1950's---   (thanks for your time) !
          gee thanks!
          Stan Zettner,
        Pleasanton, Tx
      • Elaine Malina
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2010
          I spoke to Mike yesterday and he is not related to the Ahlstrom's that lived in San Antonio.

          E. Malina

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 5, 2010
            Gee thank you for the Ahlstrom INFO-----    appreciate that!   Gosh---you never know--!
             Stan Zettner