Re: [TexasCzechs] family tree maker 2011

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2010
      I use windows XP, I finally got it to load when I split up my old FTM 16. I have  not quite 32,000 people in my tree. I assume the size was the problem but what got me was the wrong relationship. I ended up removing it and just using FTM 16 since it didn't give me wrong relationships. And for those who ask why so many people....I do research for other people and when I spend days or weeks on it I incorporate into my tree and then my Orsaks that I am searching for takes up a lot of people....lois

      Lois Petter Pereira