Re: TEREZIE SPACEK LEDNICKY, BORN 11 NOV 1839

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      I have some info on this person from the Czech archives. I was looking for my family in Stara Bela and found her marriage record to Frantisek (Frank) Lednicky. Frank Lednicky was a witness at my gr-grandparents wedding, so I was looking for a link between the two. If you want, feel free to contact me offline and I'll we can swap notes.

      Valorie