Book of Souls Novy Hrozenkov

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      If anyone has the Book of Souls Novy Hrozenkov I Need a few look-ups:

      My GrGrGr Grandfather:
      Joseph Urban bn September 17, 1820 House #257.  I do not have a wife.

      My GrGr Grandmother:
      Rozina Valigura bn 1845 to Jan Valigura #55 and Katerina Provasek #88.  She was born in house #55.

      paulasmaggie
    • Melissa Eckhoff

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
          According to the description sent to me on Robert H. Roesner it says
          There were Volume one which has house numbers 6-310 and Volume 2 has houses 312-434.

          I need both of the Volumes checked for the information I emailed earlier.

          paulasmaggie