Chili'sÂ® Grill & Bar Shiner Bock BBQ Sauce
- ANOTHER USE FOR SHINER BOCK BEER!
Chili's� Grill & Bar Shiner Bock BBQ Sauce
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo
1/4 cup Mushroom Soy Sauce
1 cup tomato paste
1/4 cup canned chicken broth
1/3 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 Shiner Bock Beer, bottled
3/4 cup malt syrup
1 1/2 cup water
1/3 cup minced garlic
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/8 cup onion powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
3 1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon Kosher salt
1. Puree the chipotle in adobo mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth and place 1/4 cup of the can in a medium sauce pot.
2. Add all liquid ingredients to sauce pot and whisk to mix thoroughly.
3. Bring sauce to a very slow simmer.
4. Stir occasionally. Add minced garlic and all of the dry ingredients, whisk to mix thoroughly.
5. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring every 4-5 minutes to ensure the sauce doesn't stick or burn to the bottom of the pot.
6. Remove sauce from heat and baste onto ribs.
Source: Cammie Spillyards