State Meeting

  • dao0815
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11, 2001
      I just realized that the state meeting is on the weekend I will be out of
      town. I will still type anything that needs to be typed for you guys. Hope
      you have a great time.

      Debbie
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28, 2001
        Dear fellow Czechlisters:

        March 10 will be a milestone for this group.

        This is the first time there has been an organized effort to have a
        booth and share with others how to be a part of the group, etc.

        And it will also be even more awesome in the fact that many of us will
        get to meet for the very first time face to face. I intend to have
        camera, take photos and make a phot album so I know who I am
        communicating with.

        I am anxious to meet all of you.

        Let's be there if our schedules allow!!!

        Richard Kotrla
      • Steve Alvarez
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 28, 2001
          Rooster

          A camera, I guess it is to late to go on a diet.

          God Bless
          Steve Alvarez

        • darlenbaker@cs.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1 5:00 AM
            Ditto on that one!

            darlene
          • Kathy Horak Smith
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1 6:09 PM
              I am planning on being there with my daughter.  Right now I don't know what to do.  I don't cook - at least right now.  I can bring pictures.  I also can bring my laptop.  Unfortunately, none of my family research is on this.  If I owe anybody anything (that is anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can spend this weekend getting it together.  I will bring the books I have also.

              Kathy

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1 6:28 PM
                That sounds good.  I can bring copies and spend time this weekend scanning.

                Kathy
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1 7:28 PM

                  --
                  Lois Petter Pereira
                • kotrlarj@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 1 8:00 PM
                    Great ideas, Ladies!!!

                    Thanks for these great ideas.

                    People attending will really appreciate your efforts.

                    Richard Jerome Kotrla II
                    Moderator

                    Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
                    Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
                    Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
                    Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
                    Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.--- In texasczechs@y...,
                    "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
                    > That sounds good. I can bring copies and spend time this weekend
                    scanning.

                    > Kathy

                    Papiz,
                    > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
                    > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
                    Weiser.
                    > Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    Service.
                  • kotrlarj@juno.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1 8:13 PM
                      Thanks, Kathy:

                      We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

                      Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

                      Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
                      kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

                      I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
                      Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
                      accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

                      Richard Jerome Kotrla II
                      Moderator

                      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
                      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
                      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
                      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
                      Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

                      --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
                      > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
                      know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
                      pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
                      family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
                      anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
                      spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
                      also.

                      > Kathy

                      Service.
                    • kotrlarj@juno.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 10 11:17 AM
                        Members:

                        Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
                        to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
                        photo.

                        Richard