Holain and Lednicky families Stara Bela

  • Valorie Michna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:36 PM
      After doing some more digging, I am seeing some links between the Lednicky family in and the Holain families in Stara Bela.  I have not found any direct connection to my family yet, so I was wondering if anyone out there had any Lednicky and/or Holain relatives from Stara Bela near Ostrava, Moravia in their trees.

      My Holain relatives are:
      gr-gr-gr-grandparents Anton Holain and Anna Pitlik
      gr-gr-grandparents Antonin Sasin (b. ~1840) and Karolina Holain (1850-1920)
          Karolina's brothers: Antonin (b. ~1829) and Stepan (b. ~1837)
      gr-grandparents Jan Michna and Anna Sasin (1875-1957)

      The Holain family in Stara Bela appears to be extensive.  I even found a Holaina Street in Stara Bela on mapquest.  I am currently organizing my records so if anyone has links to the Holain family in Stara Bela, I wil see if anything I have found matches up.

      Valorie Michna
      Researching Michna and Sasin/Sassin