obit: Troy Makovy

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      Austin American-Statesman (TX) - April 5, 2009

      Deceased Name: Troy Makovy

      Troy Makovy, 51, bit the dust on April 1, 2009, at his home in Austin, Texas. His service will be held Monday (April 6, 2009) at 2:00 p.m., at Emmaus Catholic Church in Lakeway, Texas. He is survived by his wife, Ann; daughter, Michelle; son, Mark; mother, Elizabeth;two brothers, Michael (Patsy), and David (Janet); niece, Candy; and many beloved friends.

      Troy in his extremely good-looking younger years, had the opportunity to travel as a mechanic in the oil field, and has worked at dealerships in the Austin area for the last 20 years; he worked hard and took very good care of his family. Due to the fact that he worked nonstop, he would always make sure to share with you how he didn't have a life and say: "I need a vacation". Troy loved his family, the apple of his eye, Shell Bell, Port Aransas, his 426 Hemi Cuda, and Elvis.

      Fortunately, Troy Makovy is finally at peace in heaven with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and living it up with good ol' Elvis. Rest in peace daddy; we all dearly love you and will miss you always! See you on the other side.

      In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Emmaus Catholic Church and Angel Heart Hospital. Words can't express the gratitude we have for all of those who have been there for Troy and our family.