  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      While surfing the net I found this site Janak of Texas-Czech Articles & Photes.  This article is on Anna Silar Mikeska.  If you go to the left side of the page and hit article there are several more different stories to read about different topics on families, immigrations, and customs.
      paulasmaggie
    • Roland Beausoleil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010
        Paula,

            Thanks for posting this. It includes one of the most comprehensive bibliographys of Texas Czech books that I've come across.

                Roland Beausoleil

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
          You are quite welcome.  paula