Re: [TexasCzechs] Passenager List for the Maria

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010
           I would like to receive a copy of the letter.  Even though the experiences of all of our ancestors were different this information
           gives us some idea of some of the hardships that our ancestors encountered in order to make a new life in a new land. Thanks.
           Carroll Warschak

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2010

        I would like a copy

        thanks

        Steve

        If anyone wants the copy of the Passenager List for the Maria or Vince Silar's Letter Describing the Maria Journey, please let me know.  paulasmaggie

      • Patricia Cosper
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2010
          Hi Paula:
          I would like to receive a copy of the passenger list for the Maria and a copy of Siler's letter.
          Thanks,
          Pat Cosper
          San Antonio TX

          If anyone wants the copy of the Passenager List for the Maria or Vince Silar's Letter Describing the Maria Journey, please let me know.  paulasmaggie
        • Pat Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2010

            Paula,

            I would also like to receive a copy of the passenger list for the Maria and a copy of Siler’s letter.  My grandfather was named Vinc Siler….  Later to become Schiller.  Wondered if he was related.

            Thanks.  Pat Smith

            If anyone wants the copy of the Passenager List for the Maria or Vince Silar's Letter Describing the Maria Journey, please let me know.  paulasmaggie

          • Beverly Blinka
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2010
              I would love to have a copy of the Passanger List fro the Maria and the letter of Vince Silar.
              Thanks!