Fiser Families

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Clarissa,
      In Volume 1 of the Czech Family Histories page 205 there is a Complete Fiser Family History.  When I go library next time I will copy and make a pdf file for you.  It is Called Fiser, Family of Peregrin, Fayette County Texas.  Peregrin Fiser (Fisher) bn May 15, 1863 at Mill #44 in Dolni Dobrouc, Bohemia.  His wife, Filomena Vacek bn August 28, 1841 in Cermna a village located near Dolni Dobrouc.  Both Villages are in Lanksroun County in northeast Bohemia.  Her parents were Josef and Anna Blazek Vacek.  Immigrated April 12, 1875, Ship Hannover, Port Bremerhaven Germany arrived in News Orleans May 10, 1875 then traveled coastal steamer to Galveston on May 12, 1875.  paulasmaggie