Re: [TexasCzechs] Bell County Lookups

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
           Fay,
           Your request is very confusing.
           Bell County is no where near Fayetteville.
           The county seat of Bell County is Belton.  The county includes Temple, Zabcikville, Cyclone, Rogers, etc.
           Fayetteville is in Fayette County and the county seat is La Grange.
           To the best of my knowledge Ross Prairie is in Fayette County, not very far from the Fayette, Colorado
           and Austin County line.
           Please clarify your request and re-post with more information.

           Carroll