obit: Eileen Matula Ferguson

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010

      Houston Chronicle (TX) - January 27, 2010

      Deceased Name: EILEEN MATULA FERGUSON

      TX United States

      EILEEN MATULA FERGUSON was united with Our Lord on January 24, 2010 at the age of 55. Eileen will be missed by those who knew and loved her.

      She is survived by her loving husband, Jeff, and sons, Stephen and Daniel; parents, Frank and Helen Matula; two brothers; four sisters and many relatives.

      Visitation will be Wednesday, January 27, 2010 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. at Heights Funeral Home with a rosary recital at 7:00 P.M. A Mass of Christian Burial will be Thursday, January 28, 2010 at All Saints Catholic Church, 215 E. 10th Street, Houston, TX 77008 at 10:00 A.M. Interment to follow at Woodlawn Garden of Memories in Houston