obit: Frank C. Matus

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      Frank C. Matus, 79, of Robstown died Tuesday at the home of his daughter.

      Funeral services will be held at 10:45 a.m. Thursday at the Church of the Assumption in West, Rev. W.A. Buckholt officiating, burial in St. Mary's Cemetery.  Rosary will be recited at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Aderhold Chapel.

      Survivors:  Four sons, Leo Matus of Waco, Louis Matus and Felix Matus, both of Hillsboro, and Charlie Matus of West; two daughters, Mrs. Francis Blahuta and Mrs. Mary Looka, both of Robstown; two brothers, Joe Matus of Shiner and Ludvick Matus of Hallettsville.

      Aderhold Funeral Home, West.

      Waco News Tribune, Thursday, June 14, 1936
    • Regina Janak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
        Thanks for posting this I needed this obit.  The Ludvick listed should really be Ludwig, but at that time I guess that is what they knew him by.  I hope maybe you might run across the obits for Leo, Louis or Felix because I believe they have all died.  Thanks again.

        Regina Matus - Janak

        Waco News Tribune, Thursday, June 14, 1936

      • Regina Janak

          Waco News Tribune, Thursday, June 14, 1936