Re: Communicating significant events back in the day

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
      Thanks for the replies. It happens that I don't have the family bible and if there is anyone that would have known the relatives I am looking for, they passed away years ago. Also, given what I know about the family, it really doesn't suprise me that there isn't more info out there.

      However, this discussion has given me some ideas. Thanks for the all of the info.

      Valorie