obit:  Donna Brewer Migl

  • C Pingenot Forrest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Another hug and a big "thank you" to those who post the obituaries.  Add an extra one to Rosemary Ermis who has recently posted a number of obits on members of the Migl family.  The posts are a convient way for me to cut and paste the information into my records in addition to updating my information on several thousand Migl descendants.

      I now check every posted obit against my entire database and have found enough unexpected information to make it worth the effort.  Please keep up your good works and acts of kindness!

      Cecilia Pingenot Forrest
      Migl Family Historian, researching Smykal, Jakubik and related families