Kurrent (german Script)

  • Joe Levek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hello to all members,

      I have found a sight that would help anyone that has trouble with Kurrent script.  You can type in what you think a word is from the old records and it shows how it should look.

      The link is

      http://www.waldenfont.com/product.asp?productID=8&m=1

      Joe Levek

    • jesenwei@mdanderson.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
        Dear Joe, what a cool site! Thanks for sending! jana-p