Re: [TexasCzechs] Yellow Fever around 1900

  • FayeLee39@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      Sandee,

      Welcome to the Czech group.  I went and looked on-line at Ancestry.com= a pay site I am a member of and located a Public member tree that contains your GF John Wesley Green.  This tree was put on the site by a STEVE GREEN.  Tried to find his death certificate, but had no luck.  Hope this helps.

      Cullis Holub