Ennis Egg Lady

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      This week Czech American TV would like to announce our latest broadcast. This broadcast will feature a report from
      Ennis, Texas. Paula Campo is known as the Ennis Egg Lady and she shares her talent of making traditional
      Czech Kraslice or Easter eggs using the wax and dye method. The broadcast will have step by step egg
      decorating instructions from sketching the design, heating the wax, and dipping the eggs in each color.
      Paula's eggs are a colorful example of her artistic talent and expresses her Czech heritage. You will see
      that no egg is exactly alike.

      Click or use this link: http://www.catvusa.com/index.php?file=http://www.catvusa.com/322m.wmv

      or go to our website at www.catvusa.com and click on Latest Broadcast button on the left side of home page.

      In the Latest Broadcast you can see:

      Czech Traditions
      Report from Ennis, Texas: Creating Kraslice

      Exploring Czech Lands:
      City of Pardubice

      Report from the Czech Republic:
      Folklore festival in Vracov, Czech Republic.