obit: Adela E. Blahuta Migl

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010

      Victoria Advocate, The (TX) - January 4, 2000

      Deceased Name: ADELA E. MIGL

      Adela E. Migl, 95, of Victoria died Sunday, Jan. 2, 2000.

      She was born Sept. 12, 1904 in Moulton to the late Joseph and Barbara Blahuta Mikulik. She was a member of: Our Lady of Victory Altar Society, Catholic Daughters of America Court St. Ann No. 369, Legion of Mary, Our Lady of Victory Cathedral, Bible Study Group and Mother of the Year of Our Lady of Victory.

      Survivors: daughter, Adel McAdams of Victoria; son, David Migl of Victoria; 12 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: parents; husband, Louis A. Migl Sr.; sons, Louis J. Migl Jr. and Mark J. Migl; four sisters and five brothers.

      A rosary will be 7 p.m. tonight at Our Lady of Victory Cathedral, with Sister Perpetua Hawes.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday, the Rev. Michael Harrold officiating.

      Burial will be at Resurrection Cemetery. Colonial Funeral Home, Victoria