Death Notice: Roger Wayne Bubenik

  • Rochelle
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      Death Notice BUBENIK, Roger W., 61, of Cedar Park died Saturday. Survived by wife Frances. Services pending with Beck, Cedar Park.

      This is my father and services will be 6-9pm on Friday at Beck off 1431. And sometime on Saturday at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Cedar Park. Times are pending for Saturday.
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2010
        Rochelle,

        Please accept my fondest sympathy on your father's passing.

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        > To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        > From: rochelle@...
        > Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:37:41 +0000
        > Subject: [TexasCzechs] Death Notice: Roger Wayne Bubenik
        >
        > Death Notice BUBENIK, Roger W., 61, of Cedar Park died Saturday. Survived by wife Frances. Services pending with Beck, Cedar Park.
        >
        > This is my father and services will be 6-9pm on Friday at Beck off 1431. And sometime on Saturday at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Cedar Park. Times are pending for Saturday.

      • Rochelle Kinter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2010
          Matt,
          Of all my life experiences so far, this has got to be the hardest thing I have even gone through.
          Thank you.
          -Rochelle

          At 09:28 AM 5/3/2010, you wrote:

          Rochelle,

          Please accept my fondest sympathy on your father's passing.

          Matt Cross
          lennonluv@...

          > To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          > From: rochelle@...
          > Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:37:41 +0000
          > Subject: [TexasCzechs] Death Notice: Roger Wayne Bubenik
          >
          > Death Notice BUBENIK, Roger W., 61, of Cedar Park died Saturday. Survived by wife Frances. Services pending with Beck, Cedar Park.
          >
          > This is my father and services will be 6-9pm on Friday at Beck off 1431. And sometime on Saturday at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Cedar Park. Times are pending for Saturday.

        • Nangotoo