Brhla/Blaha

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Annie Ondrasek Mais parents were John Ondrasek and Rosie Brhla. I have found family trees and other DCS stating Brhla. I have googled and looked in research books, I cannot find Brhla. I am now wondering if it is Blaha. We all know how DCS can have misspelled names. I am wondering if anyone has heard of this name Brhla. paulasmaggie