unsubscribe

  • joyce moore
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2000
      How do you unsubscribe? I was looking for information on the Zapalac and
      Zharadnick families who are German, from Austria, and German, from
      Bohemia, according to the naturalization papers, for my son on his
      father's side. He is interested in his National Heritage on that side as
      he grew up never knowing anything about that side of his family. I am
      not Czech and don't have any ancestors from that part of the world. (I
      am a descendant of Wm. Bradford of the Mayflower so my roots are English
      and Scottish.) The information is very interesting and I will
      definately have him look up your website.

      I guess one of my most interesting memories was attending the funeral of
      my then husband's grandfather, Stephen Zapalac, in Halletsville, Texas.
      It was Catholic and spoken in Czech, and afterwards we went to the house
      and had some really great food. For a Baptist whose father was an army
      officer and had lived all over the world and U.S. it was an eyeopener.
      That was in the 1950s and some of them hardly spoke English. My son
      wants to learn about that part of his ancestory.

      Joyce Moore
    • Dlefner@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 20, 2000
        Please take us off the e group as we will be out of town for awhile
        Thanks,
        Dwight S Lefner, Bethel Alaska
      • Mrazoompa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 8, 2001
          unsubscribe
        • Chris Macha
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
            Please unsubscribe me.  I have two jobs now and little time to do research until after first of year.  Have enjoyed the contacts.
            Thanks, Chris
          • davis hopkins
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 24, 2002
              unsubscribe
            • Betty Emerick
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 4, 2002
                Please unsubscribe.  Thanks - too much prittle prattle.
              • daneve2@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 24, 2002
                • FredBVogt@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 26, 2003
                    I would like to unsubscribe from the Czech email and reports.  I have found the information very helpful and well presented.  I am not Czech, but have a classmate in California who aids as a caregiver to a Czech who will be 100 years old on February 12th, and we were gathering information to help him celebrate his birthday.  We are from Texas.  He is from Texas and living with his son's family in CA.

                    Thanks for the helpfulness of your organization.

                    Fred B. Vogt, M.D.
                  • JGrozierSmith
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003

                    • RonMarineMaj@aol.com